RCU Forums - View Single Post - How to improve redcat shockwave
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2008, 09:33 AM
codokas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: How to improve redcat shockwave

71 e is on a shockwave,as is the 45(not pictured) Monte is on a Tsunami-white #1 and #2 himoto road car(with buggy suspension under it
I also own a AE 10GT-just got it-work in progress
OK my son has a dirt oval track in his backyard-he owns 5 Traxxax's and my older grandson the same,my younger granson a Shockwave(Christmas present from grandma and grandpa<G> )-his friends own Traxxax and AE's.
They just shake their heads when I end up beating them-I have to out drive,out handle them-but that's the fun of it LOL-they most all run 3.3's
I have ABUSED my cats and my Himoto-and very little has ever broke-and I've smashed head on into things
The BIGGEST thing you can do when you get yours is buy a smaller gear clutch bell-that will really impress you
Break them in according to Redcat-always park the piston at the bottom and always use after run oil and filter oil
And my friend-you're gonna have a lot of fun

DOUG
ORIGINAL: Stang44i

MANNNN Thats sweeet Those are shockwaves?!?1?! I never would have guessed... Ok so WHat Im looking for is I would like it to stand up to and laugh at my local bmx track... Im not sure if it has the power to take jumps like that. Im not worried about suspention yet.. thats nothin, if it breaks Ill get aluminum