RCU Forums - View Single Post - The GTP Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2008, 09:39 PM
crazysavage

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The GTP Thread

ORIGINAL: helivaguy

these are what i use,they dont baloon and last.
http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_...ducts_id/25166
Thanks for the tip on the tires! I just picked up the GT2 with CLK, kinda ugly but some carbon fiber decals and black backer paint to thicken up the paint coat and darken up the thin silver helps alot. I'm running an RB S7 modded with a 2045 or an 086. I used to run a Hyper 7 with 2 speed on asphalt back in the day and a good .21 will smoke all .28s in top speed and the 2 speed allows the lower torque of the .21 to pull with less wheel spin and you will pull .28's out of corners. Dont get me wrong, I love .28's and will use an RB 928 when I want to drift and show off at the hobby shop. I think this car needs a center body post or roll bar to support the flimsy body and I think a 1/8th scale buggy wing can be modified to fit at the back to provide more pretection and better down force in the rear. I see everone runs heavy diff fluid in the front and lighter in the rear, I think I'll pull mine and make the change. What shock oils are you guys running? I have no idea whats in the car nor what's in the diffs.