RCU Forums - View Single Post - Here's A Simple & FREE First Foam Build Plan! (Part 2)
Old 09-16-2008, 08:48 AM
critterhunter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Here's A Simple & FREE First Foam Build Plan! (Part 2)

ORIGINAL: Fisher

Sounds like you two are still chugging along nicely. I have been flying my two F-22s and giving the SO a break. I am coming to realize what a good design the SO is even though I liked it before I am truly appreciating its performance capabilities after flying other planes. The Stryker too. I gave a set of SO parts to a friend and he jumped right in building it. I have not seen the outcome but he already took a sanding block to it and says it looks like a goose now. I was too afraid to change anything until I had gotten one in the air and this guy starts modifying his before he is even done building it.

Cheers,
Yep, sure is a great plane. So you are flying a Stryker now too? I don't think you did before? It and the So are my two favorite planes thus far. Did you read my "Bullet Proof" thread in the Park Flyer forum for some great mods on the Stryker? It's the only store bought body I'll shell cash out for these days.