RCU Forums - View Single Post - Brillelli Engines No Response
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2008, 07:06 PM
Upnet
My Feedback: (8)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Brillelli Engines No Response

I think the thing that disappointed me the most, was that Scott never posted anything about going under. Sure... early on he did post about his health. Rumor's started to fly. We heard about some things second hand. Phones disconnected...internet access gone. I think most everyone cut him some major slack. If only he had posted and said...Hey guys...I tried...but it did not work.

Adam over at BCMA posted that he was going under and would finish up what he could. Scott never did that. Many members pleaded with him to communicate. I think if he had...it might have made the loss of money a little more palatable. Sure...it would not have changed the outcome....but I think he would not have lost respect from many members.

Some members were ready to drive up to Minnesota and help Scott out. RCU is one of the best places where there are some of THE best people you have never met. People will bend over backwards to help a fellow RCU member. Experienced people helping new folks just getting in to the hobby. And...I'm talking about people from all over the WORLD. We are united in the love of a hobby that brings us pleasure and excitement.

One man shops will come and go. The Hobby will go on.