RCU Forums - View Single Post - Electric Byron F-16 Build
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 02:36 AM
ticketec
My Feedback: (2)

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: Electric Byron F-16 Build

Hey Cimara,

yeah we do get some of the testors products here but they are hard to locate as they arn't all that popular. i haven't seen the decal paper at any hobby shops before, i an also build plastic models.

Hey CastorTroy2150,

Thanks but i reckon Ghost paint job will be the show stopper! Mine will just be the standard 2 tone scheme. I also thought a jet would be nice and have been keeping my eye out for a Byron F-16 for ages because i heard that they are the best ducted fan trainer out there. i would love to transition to turbine models one day. but not yet.[] I'm really looking forward to getting this one completed and having something a little different to fly at our next warbirds meet! Electrics are the way to go in terms of ease.

A jet i was looking really hard at getting is the hobby people f-16. she's only little, but with the 8xl motor, 55mm fan and 4s li-po and it really moves along!!! here is a link to another site that sells the aircraft, motor and fan for $99 AUD, considering that what my ESC cost, its a great deal!

http://shop.eflypower.com/shop/views.asp?hw_id=1484

They now also have an A-7, F-35, A-4 and a rafale..... i wonder if the wifey would notice an A-7???

Thanks

dave