RCU Forums - View Single Post - Would you buy one of these kits? SR-71, OV-10 Bronco, F-4 Phantom. Market research, please help.
Old 09-20-2008, 12:17 PM
penceaviation

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Would you buy one of these kits? SR-71, OV-10 Bronco, F-4 Phantom. Market research, please help.

Hey everyone, I'm working on a deal that will allow me to offer the following kits very soon:

(Specs given below are approximate so I don't let the cat completely out of the bag, the deal is not done yet)

[ul][*] a large OV-10 bronco for twin .91 engines, fiberglass fuse and booms, foam wing[*] a giant and very detailed fiberglass SR-71 blackbird about 110" long for twin DF, EDF, or turbines[*] a fiberglass F-4 phantom about 70" long for single or twin fans
[/ul]

Kits will include all fiberglass parts, foam wings (if applicable) and clear canopy.

Exact prices TBD, but looking at round numbers I'm guessing $1200 for the SR-71, $600 for the F-4 and $500 for the OV-10. If that was the ballpark, would you guys be interested? I'd like to get a few interested parties lined up before I seal the deal. I can email you pictures of the models but cannot post them here, again becuase the deal is not done.

Any possible takers? Thanks guys!