RCU Forums - View Single Post - Bananahobby Experience
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 06:30 PM
BananaHobby

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Bananahobby Experience

LOL. I am not flying high and unfortunately, I do not have the expenses to rent a furnished video studio. I do video in a specific area and I didn't think that the area where I bring to you reviews was a high priority. I shoot those videos on my own. With a tripod and I edit them. I say SWEET... CHECK THIS OUT... NICE..... BECAUSE I am excited about an item. Is this my job, it sure is. Further more it is my hobby. At the end of the day, I am still a pilot and RC enthusiast and will fly my own models because of my love for the hobby. As for customer service and support. There is no need to question that anymore as long as I am with this company. I personally take care of that area and although I am only one person, I am here to make a difference. As for the original author of this thread, if you look at his location, he is located in Trinidad and Tobago Islands. We and I have bent over backwards to complete his orders and his difficulties in not being able to get an item to run. Sometimes theres just not anything one can do to satisfy a customer. As for the futire of trusting in each and every purchase with Banana Hobby, I can assure you that I am not HIGH and I do my job with the best and highest level of professionalism and with customer satisfaction my number 1 priority.

Pete