RCU Forums - View Single Post - Sounds like a BAD deal to me......
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2008, 01:16 PM
highhorse
My Feedback: (2)

Received 93 Likes on 49 Posts
Default RE: Sounds like a BAD deal to me......

Thank you for your heads-up termination of the sale. It isn't about the $$, it's about a much bigger picture.

Ur right. Guy is full of BS. Internet crime enforcement my ass ! I know a bit about this if he really was one of the good guys he would be irresponsible to admit that to you, thus exposing his methodology to the public domain.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do your country a favor and contact, for starters, homeland security. They can refer it to the proper folks from there.

Believe the threat is real. A friend and co-worker of mine prevented another 9-11 scenario just by following his instincts. Once he contacted the authorities and gave them the info he had they went absolutely BONKERS and shut down a "cell" here in the U.S. which had already begun rehearsing/training for the attack !

His being smart and following his gut is the ONLY reason you never heard about a SECOND 9-11.

What he does with it is his busness. If he was a terroritst or something he could buy directly from a jetcat dealer. I wouldn't worry about that. I highly doubt it.
Andy ! You can't mean that bro [] ! Security is OUR in business these ugly times, and there is a very good reason this guy chose the route he did. Think about it for a few minutes . PM me if a light doesn't come on that makes you smack yourself in the forehead and say say DOH [X(] ! I don't want to elaborate here..........