View Single Post
Old 10-12-2008, 02:24 PM
STLPilot
My Feedback: (21)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Magazine ad rates

ORIGINAL: The Toolman

ORIGINAL: STLPilot

At the end of the day if I were purchasing for this type of product (rc models, accessories, radios, whatever) I would use an online product called Whoscalling.com.
This enables you to tack a different 800 number in each ad that will piggy back on to your incoming phone line. You can then run about 40 different reports that will show which ad produced the call, when it came in, what the call duration was, which part of which city it came from (great for sending out bulk mail later if you find a good hot spot) ETC.
EXACTLY! And MA uses the reverse technique to quantify their prices for their ads, exactly! All rags use this formula.
stl, did you learn all of this from your boss at Frontier Financial Advisors there on Wall st. or did ya just make it up on your own? By the way, do they do anything for the ama or is that a secret the members shouldn't know?
No I learned that in high school business class, not wall st. But working on wall street prolly beats turning foot pegs for a living. When do we start talking about our wives ... I'll be more than happy to post a photo of mine ......