RCU Forums - View Single Post - Nitro Planes
Thread: Nitro Planes
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2008, 05:42 AM
kid chuckles

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Nitro Planes

OPjose think maybe they should put that in there ads? Not for novice builders. Must have experience to build this plane as the instr. are not useable.
That would be what they should be putting on there ads along with the prices. Like I said the one and only I got from them before i even knew anything about the company was a beautiful little plane. But that was just about all i can say was good about it. The hardware could be used if you had or have built MANY ARF's But that is not what ARF'S are supposed to be about. They are supposed to be for the novice builders with limited experience at building. Thus the ALMOST READY. Not ALMOST IF. I mean most companies tell you to read the inst. front to back before starting build. Nitro you pretty much can't read there inst. IF Nitro is like you say not for the novice then they should state that on there ads imo. But the planes look great in the ads. And are cheaper that is for sure. Anyone should be able to build an ARF from the inst, alone. Not just build hounds as some tend to be.