RCU Forums - View Single Post - XRC - Steer Clear
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2008, 10:51 AM
tizdaz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: XRC - Steer Clear

in all fairness..

The emails sent to you seem reasonable, every email they sent you did say to send it back to them & they will sort it FOC

I dont think you have a leg to stand on when it comes to trading standards.. simply because the company (********) said on numerous occasions to send it back to them so they can have a look @ it / fix it, which you never did? Trading Standards will ONLY get involved when you have tried everything in your power to sort a problem out but you get little/no response & the product does not match the advertising/description... Even then you will be lucky for Trading Standards to get involved. Did you contact the seller/shop & say you were not happy? Have you asked for a refund but been refused etc?

I know £300 is alot of money to most of us, but in Largscale RC it aint! ...buy cheap you get cheap.... unless you live in Amsterdam! \o/

Seems to me (& this is just my opinion btw!) ...you say you were new to largescale, you came on here seen lots of vids/pics of largescale bashing mostly of high end RC's (FG/HPI/MCD etc), you thought "i want one of them!" ...you check the price & think "w t f!" ...so you look around for a cheaper alternative (aka clone!) ..you spot the "FG/MCD/HPI wannbe" at 1/2 the price... you get it & drive it like you stole it, the wannbe falls to bits.... your unhappy! \o/