View Single Post
Old 10-16-2008, 07:33 PM
madmax22

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Well - There goes my chair

ORIGINAL: SAVAGEJIM

ORIGINAL: Anomie

ORIGINAL: hands without shadows

I wish my work chair would break. It drops a quarter inch every 5 minutes or so by itself [:@]
Mine does that too! I either need a better chair or a smaller ass [X(]
There is no way you can be that big, give yourself more credit.

I guy I used to work with was a verey very large man, 350 lbf +. He was so big that my job had to custom order a special chare with hardened piston and reenforced center shaft. Well, he kept getting bigger, maybe more than 400 lbf. Once day, the chair, whioch was designed for 300 lbf, finally cried its last tear and in a spectacular explosion, that reinforced piston and center shat ruptured in a massive explosion. It sounded like a shot-gun. A fellow employee jumped under his desk, he thought someone was doing a drive by on our office.

After figuring out what happened, we went to help the big guy who blew up his chair and survey the damake. The reenfoced exploded alright, it bulged and a shard of metal taht used to be a part fo the shaft was thrown shaight up into teh air and hit a celing tile and took a good chunk oput of it. (Luckily, noone was hurt, even the big guy's massive bottom didnt get hit!)
that sounds like a personal problem