RCU Forums - View Single Post - Difficulty trimming for yaw with a CX2.
Old 10-19-2008, 09:06 AM
DoctorS
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Difficulty trimming for yaw with a CX2.

Hey Terbough;

Not to get too far off topic, but welcome to the modern industrial world where bean counters reign! Quality is not something you find in many products because the parts business is more lucrative. Speaking of brand new cars, in 04' I bought a brand new minivan, took it back after 500 miles as the interior started to fall off! Made the dealer take it back and give me a better deal on an 05'. But already I'm on my third set of front brakes, had a recall, leaking oil pan, tires about worn out, a few other minor items, and there's only 34K miles on the thing! I know how you feel! I could go on and on about product quality. I'm going through the same thing with an Axe CP. (Three flights and the forward swash servo locked up!) You really have to research purchases anymore in this day and age. I bought the CX2 because of the radio, recommendations, watching one fly in my LHS, and to have something to learn on. So I'll continue to tweak & learn. Sorry to hear about your experience, at least mine flew pretty well until it started squealing.

Hey Zdenek;

I was thinking of pulling the motors and swapping them, but I'd rather spend the time installing new Extreme's. The outer bearing also makes sense, but I'd rather upgrade if I go that route. That's why I'm looking for anyone with info on the cryo drive or cryo-carbon. I'd also like to hear about experiences with the cryocarbon flybar. Never thought adding more resistance to the rudder pot would help. Cool idea.

DrS