RCU Forums - View Single Post - The Evader Coalition ~ T.E.C.
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2008, 07:35 AM
rclugnut10
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The Evader Coalition ~ T.E.C.

ORIGINAL: blazenevader

i've never used the high rate steering upgrade but i have a futaba mg servo with a aluminum servo arm and so far have no problems
only way to go... tho i've blown apart bellcranks too, but my servo saver got locked 2 screwdrives + wd40 fixed that, i just tess against the ball stud and bellcranks on opposite sideds towards eachother to make sure it's loose...

as for the high rate stering i got that stock on the pro so it's held up pretty well but like i said 1 maybe 2 blown bellcranks (probally 1) 2 stripped servos 2 horns... tho my saver was probally locked down at the time... so if you keep it loose you should be safe, but i still recomend the ts (or cs) 140 35 digital, high speed plenty of torque mg, with a futaba aluminum servo horn i had to cut mine down and redrill a hole, the nut that was holding the stud on came off but i'm useing a body clip with great suscess clipped rite on the threads

of grease i like the AE's Steath silicon diff grease (search tower: diff lube) its from ae kinda clear color designed for ball diffs (second on the list if you search as suggjested)

and for the thrust bearings and all other internal gears i got the AE black grease (first under the "stuff other people got who got this" )

for all things on the outside that get lubed i use o'donnels o'lube, (tower search : o'lube) (first on the search)

thats what i use i like the o'lube cuz it leaves no residue so stuff don't stick, cause more wear than it prevents....