RCU Forums - View Single Post - ***** New E Flite F16 400 DF (Thunderbird Scheme) *****
Old 10-24-2008, 06:39 PM
Rick_H

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ***** New E Flite F16 400 DF (Thunderbird Scheme) *****

I took mine out for it's maiden flight this morning with the stock config using CC Pheonix 35 speed controller, Spektrum DX7 with 6200 Receiver and the S60 servo's. Had a range check issue and have to move the receiver about an inch away from the ESC to resolve the problem. Had a 6 mph wind with light gusting on take off. Once I got up to speed the plane leaped from the ground it took very little to trim it out, flew some circuits, rolls, and loops very well. Tired a power climb and she stalled out pretty quick but recovered very quickly. Would have liked to have more power but over all I am happy with it. It looks cool in the air and the landing are very easy. Could use some breaks or reverse thrust to slow it down on the roll out. I need to play with the ESC programming features to see if I can get a little more power out of the motor by adjusting the timing.

Anyone know what color the bottom sticker is? It rips very easy and I would like to touch up some of them.