RCU Forums - View Single Post - Extreme Flight Jeremy Chinn Yak-55SPs build thread
Old 11-04-2008, 04:19 PM
jantrit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Extreme Flight Jeremy Chinn Yak-55SPs build thread

ORIGINAL: McChiken

I wanted one of these bad after seeing the Video . The only place that had them in stock was Sussex . Then I found out the shipping would be $90 to get it to U.S.A. . Im still learnin so Ill get a mojo and throw
my saito82 on it . Dont get too antsy on this one cause they will probly get that new Extra profile in at the same time .
I got mine from SMC when they were doing a deal on them, If/ when this one meets its end I will probably be looking at the extra profile for the gear. After much thought I decided to retire my wild card and stick the Sc 52 in my chinn yak, should be bags of power with the right prop. I also got some Pete Tindal linkages. Haven't had a method of transport to the field for the past couple of months, so I am waiting eagerly to be able to report back to you guys with a proper flight report, will also be chucking the sticks to a mate to get a second opinion. Anyone got any pics of their Chinn yak they want to show off ?

Michael
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Om33828.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	106.9 KB
ID:	1065553   Click image for larger version

Name:	Gb90617.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	81.8 KB
ID:	1065554   Click image for larger version

Name:	Fk16930.jpg
Views:	23