RCU Forums - View Single Post - are these blades any good for cp pro?
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2008, 10:04 PM
J-MICHAEL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: are these blades any good for cp pro?

Glenn ~

That's cool Heli-Direct has the Rex 500 ESP now... I'am usually on there site daily, and I have never seen it there before ! Of course I also saw tonight they have the Trex 250 now also... As a matter of fact, both those heli's were not there last night... So I did have to browse for the ESP canopy, but didn't see it... In time I bet though when they get them in stock I imagine...

Yeah the servos are a toss-up huh ? Beings that I ran also the JR DS285's in my Trex 450 for about 8 months before putting in the HS-65MG's for a test run in which they still sit today, I have to say I like them both... But if I was to do it over I think I prefer the JR's better... But I never have ran a JR servo on the rear yet, so I couldn't tell ya there... I would go with the JR if it was me... But just my personal opinion... I don't think there would be anything wrong in running the JR with the GY401... I remeber someone saying something about that awhile ago on the Trex forum on not doing that, but that was one person, and I've never came across anything like that ever in all my browsing anywhere... Nick is your best bet for any info... He browses pretty hard in all departments also...

So you'll have to tell me how many of the screws or fasteners ya strip out putting it together....LMAO... I was planning on getting replacements tomorrow... I didn't want to take a chance... But then again I could start tonight....Dang it....LOL... Now you motivated me on putting it together ! Yeah the belt is funny, because its just about the same size as the 450, but just longer... Weird... My LHS has them in stock, so I may pick that up also and try out this torque tube bonanza going on... The guys who have the 500 CF at my LHS has the tube on there 500's and swears by it... We'll see....

Gotta make some dinner....Starving....

Cheers,

~ Jeff