RCU Forums - View Single Post - What Carb??
Thread: What Carb??
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 12:24 PM
captinjohn

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: What Carb??

Here is more from another thread. .................................................. .................................................. ........................

Status: online I have no idea id this would work...but here goes! Use a carburator with a float. Build a box just big enough to enclose the carb. The output from your blower will push air into the box via a connector. You may be able to "Test" this therory by using a high output electric blower (ac or dc powered) to simuate boost. A tube hooked to box would show the ammount of boost. The amount of boost woud have to be controlled by electric blower controls or a waste gate to relieve to much boost. May be kinda fun! Capt,n

cosmospho

Status: offline I was just wondering, why don't you run a ducted fan engine with a brushless engine setup linked to the throttle channel and some kind of mixing to regulate it the same as the throttle or the amount you need....

With the latest technology in eletrics, that would be the way to go, all you would need is a lipo, a DF blowing into your intake or to manifold.... I like your perseverance, inspite of all saying there are better ways.... This is the way things get invented and go forward, because of crazy nuts like you :-).....