RCU Forums - View Single Post - Vote! Should RCU allow commercial vendors and sponsored reps post in your forums here
Old 05-29-2003, 10:03 PM
ChuckAuger
My Feedback: (12)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vote! Should RCU allow commercial vendors and sponsored reps post in your forums here

Originally posted by Woodsy
There is already a vendor forum section for radios so the manaufacturers can give direct answers to direct questios on there products.
i would have no problem with providing the same thing for all vendors providing they are an RCU sponsor.

So you can have say a Thunder tiger or OS forum as a sub section of engines just like the radio gear and batteries do.

if the companies want to advertise in the forum dedicated to them whey not, we already know its a duralite or Hitec section and as such are biased towards that product
There are already Engine Mfg. Subforums, as well as kit vendor Subforums, and lots of others. These are for technical support and not for outright selling.

Flyfalcons wrote:

I think if a vendor pays RCU for the advertising space then those companies and their reps should be able to talk about their products. It upsets me to no end when someone is asking a question about a new product and the only person qualified to talk about it is the mfg or their rep, but their post gets deleted!!!
I don't think providing information about a product is the same as somebody trying to sell it to me.