RCU Forums - View Single Post - Warning: .26 = DO not buy!!
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2003, 09:23 AM
DFF

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Warning: .26 = POS DO not buy!!

To bad they're French though!! lol

Ha Ha Ha I've a C5 Sav and I am French LoL

For the problem with the Picco .26, it is a flaw in the carb.

I don't have one, but there was a whole thread about it and how to fix this thing. I remember there was something with a chewed-up o-ring inside carb.

Too bad the MaxxTraxx is down (again !), but when it comes back to life, go there, watch the Sav forum (I am the mod) and do a search on Picco .26. Or better, post a new thread and I am sure someone will reply to help you out.

I am 100% sure and positive that the culprit of your problem has been highlighted there and that there is a fix to it...

And yeah, the C5 is an awesome engine, high quality, high power, screaming engine. Too bad it is so expensive and doesn't come with a pull start.

Rody, the master of all R&B engine is working on a new project, called C6 which will be an oversized engine. Trust me, this one will KICK SOME MAJOR B.T.

Since then, I'll wait on the Sirio .27 11 port.

The .26 is not bad of an engine, it does have more low end than my C5 and almost same top end... That's head to head comparison on my local track. Too bad they rushed it out and have some quality issue related to the carb.

What version of .26 do you have ? Did you find a spare carb needle in your package ?

Hope this help.

DFF