RCU Forums - View Single Post - 1/200 Sovremenny Class RTR Upgrade and Modifications
Old 11-17-2008, 01:18 AM
khkim0102

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 1/200 Sovremenny Class RTR Upgrade and Modifications

Hello, Patrick!

Thank you so much for your response and tips. I am so glad to have your response, because I have been waiting for your response.

Yes, as you said, I am planning to replace the airplanes on the deck. Maybe Migs and Sukhois from Trumpeter would be good.

But first of all, I have to open the deck, because it has a balancing problem when running on water. It tilts to one side, even though I put some balancing weight in the ship. I don't know what causes this problem. Do you know the reason of this?

Also when the battery and the motors are not good, I need to replace them, so I really need to open the deck. I will try what you said to open it. Thank you very much again.

Here, the winter is very cold (it goes down even below minus 30.) and very long (from October to April), and this winter I am working on 1/200 Soveremenny made by Trumpeter. Because of my busy work, it is not easy to concentrate on that. Hopefuly I can finish it by the end of this winter and run it in the summer.

Also as long as I get time, I will work on this Kiev based on your advices.

Oh, I have another question. You said that the deck is glued, then don't I need any debonder that works?

Once again, thank you so much for your advices! If you know about the reason of unbalance and a debonder that works, please let me know. Then, talk to later!

Sincerely yours,

James