RCU Forums - View Single Post - Old School Q500 building
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 09:19 PM
SSAN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Old School Q500 building

BloomAce,

I can understand where you're coming from, but the truth is... the cost of designing and providing quality building materials are up there. And as a designer and manufacturer of the SAM-RAI wood kit, I wish there's a cheaper ways to do this so we can offer at a lower price to cover the cost.

Just like Dave Norman said, "The kits available are from small cottage type business's that are everyday modelers doing this in their spare time." In fact, Dave is 100% correct. I do this as a hobby, for personal pride and accomplishment and to give back to the hobby and future modelers. Money is not what drives me. If money was a factor then I'm at a losing end with many years of research and thousand of dollars spent with little money to show for. With that said, I hope all will understand why all the top quality Q500 models today are price where they are.

For those that maybe interested in a SAM-RAI Q500 kits, we have them available and in-stock and can ship it within 24-48 hours from the time we received the fund.

Regard,
Sam