RCU Forums - View Single Post - RC Power -Duck Antenna
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2008, 01:39 PM
Electriceddie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RC Power -Duck Antenna

Hi Guys,

I would like to get a rubber duck type antenna. I just don't know where to get one. I came across this one from the back of a Mag. According to the enclosed quote - the part about testing for boats and robots and pistol grip contollers got me a little nervous. Has anyone used these or is their a perferred brand used in pylon racing. Getting tired of the whiplash. LOL

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks Ed

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++

[link=http://www.smileyantenna.com/product_info.php?cPath=43&products_id=86]Smileys[/link]

RC Power Duck Antenna
[07250A] $25.00

Tired of replacing broken telescoping antennas? The New R/C Power Duck from Smiley Antenna offers a flexible antenna with quick release. It's flexibility takes the strain off the controller and eliminates costly replacement of the easily broken telescopic antenna. Customers have used our antennas on planes, robots, helicopters, and boats. However through field testing we no longer recommend it for Pistol Grip R/C car transmitters, nor have we tested the antenna on the robots or boats. EACH UNIT IS HAND MADE AND HAND TUNED FOR MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE. 12" Including Base. This antenna comes with adapter to fit your transmitter

Thanks again

Ed

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Mk26204.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	11.9 KB
ID:	1077411