RCU Forums - View Single Post - Clermont hobby shiping to canada?
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008, 03:18 PM
stallone11

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Clermont hobby shiping to canada?

thanks alot to you too!

i am sorry for the delay...i am very busy since few month and i haven't a lot of time to get here on the forum!

I am working about a lot of new service like:

> All the Redcat Racing RTR may be modifiable like pro kit.

For exemple: A customer of me wanted to buy an Avalanche but won't keep 2 servos and tx/rx kit. SO i have removed parts for him and lower the cost of the kit!

Here an other exemple: An other customer ask me to remove stock engine on tornado bb and replace by O.S .18 CVR-X engine. I have done that for him!

I want to offer the possibility to my customers to built their vehicules with the parts they really wanted to have and the most important thing is to avoid to put in garbage all the unwanted parts they have bought in RTR kit.

So i have a very very good felling about this new service and since i have start it, a lot of persons told me that is a very good idea!

What i am thinking about that is: Why we need to buy a very very expensive kit to let us the possibility of put what we want in our vehicules....don't you think same thing than me??

Please let me know your opinion about this new service.

Last thing: Before buy a new vehicules from someone else, please ask me to try to sell at same price than my competitor!

Best regards

Sebastien