RCU Forums - View Single Post - Cap 232 a good beginner low wing?
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2008, 01:42 AM
ccs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Cap 232 a good beginner low wing?

well this is my first post on here sorry couldnt resist this conversation if you look at my profile youll see i have a verity of planes if your looking for a good second plane to fly you have a couple of choices i would recommend any of the 4 stars or a rascal 40 all made by sig i have a cap 232 plane and its so not a good second plane i have flown for a few years and consider myself a fair pilot and the cap is not a good second plane although i love my cap and would love it more if i can figure out a different way to control the elevators

far as a second plane try any of the 4 stars really super nice planes i love my 4 star 60 it flys really stable and still lands really slow like a trainer and yet is fairly aerobatic and same goes for my rascal 40 but with the rascal it tends to not want to land its alot more like a trainer the plane will float forever but is also fairly aerobatic and is really forgiving to mistake i would highly recommend either one of those planes they are a very good planes but in my opinion sig has nothing but the best ive never ever had a bad sig plane ever everyone ive bought has been good flyiers and straight and if i have a problem with anything with one i call sig and they send out whats deffective no questions asked very super nice people