RCU Forums - View Single Post - Clermont hobby shiping to canada?
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2008, 10:50 AM
stallone11

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Clermont hobby shiping to canada?

ORIGINAL: Kodiac400

Sounds like a good Idea to me Sebastien. The idea should work. You get a web site up yet?
Hi Kodiac400,

Thanks a lot!

For the moment i haven't a website but i am suppose to have one around the end of the next spring but maybe before. That will depend of my availability to do this work!

In few month, i should have finished a table for all the vehicule and the price for all price that can be removed from each vehicule. For exemple, for an Avalanche, you will be able to see the amount i would remove from the total by removing the servos or the SH-28 engine.

Regards

Sebastien

ORIGINAL: tihstae

that sounds like an amazing idea, i would totally buy for you if i was in canada. its nice that they can pick what they want. like a lot of people take out the radio and replace it, but that just wastes money, and the rtm doesnt come with an engine so you have to spend more money. so ya i think its a great idea

Hi tihstae,

When i will have finished the table, you will be able to see how much money i would remove from the total cost by removing the Tx/Rx. Then, you will be able to compare if that would be cheaper to buy here even if i am located in Canada because you would save money by removing those parts.

Please continue to tell me your opinions about what i want to do.

Then, if you have any suggestion, please give them to me!

Regards

Sebastien

Nitro Speed R/C