RCU Forums - View Single Post - Australian Barbeque and Beers Part V
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2008, 04:26 PM
Loubud

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Australian Barbeque and Beers Part V

OZ,
Very well put. I must agree that this sudden change in attitude at RCU is a bit perplexing at best.
The Badius Owners thread is all but dead. A few have stayed on to help those that still need help. I'm assuming that when you said 2 threads were run off by RCU that you included us as the other thread. If not, make that 3 threads RCU seemingly enjoyed harassing till they left.
On our Badius thread, the Mods got so very out of hand that other Mods had to come in and Moderate their posts. Now lets think about that for a moment. Moderators so out of control that their own posts were deleted.
And I also agree with your understanding of the rules. Yes, we've had posts deleted that needed to be. And yes, we were also self Policing in that we also assumed, correctly, that we were operating within the guidelines set up by RCU. It was most certainly a breach of contract for RCU to arbitrarily jump in and crash a very successful thread like the Badius thread. And now they did it to you.
Who's next? And what other folks that browse these threads noticed RCU's behavior? Any Advertisers?
Probably the most surprising about all of this is if Marc Vigod is aware of out of control Moderators. Paid or not, he has his own rules for the Mods.

Howard
Before you delete my posts here, check with Marc first. No spin, just the facts. And yes. Marc knows me and I know Marc.