RCU Forums - View Single Post - Australian Barbeque and Beers Part V
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2008, 08:21 PM
Gryphon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Australian Barbeque and Beers Part V

maiden-crash,

BUDDY!!!!....old buddy....I stopped by to see how you guys are doing, and it took all of few seconds to get my heart rate way up.

What's going on bro? I looked around a bit, but I am just too lost.

I post on RCG too, rarely on Wattflyer too, but for soooooo long I have tried sooooooo hard not to coach people to go from one forum to another and I even avoided posting links back and forth (mostly).

I have no doubt there is a good reason behind you guys moving....I feel sad you guys are leaving.

***If you get a few minutes some time send me an e-mail (not PM) and give me all of the details objectively....I should not say "objectively" because I have known you to be fair and objective in the past....so using that word is not really needed.

*** Again I don't know what's happening and I don't read this thread often, and I'm not taking sides, but if it was me and I REALLY FELT I WAS WRONGED, I would not give up easily...EVERY person has a boss and every person has to answer to someone.

It is called power of the pen. Writing a letter (to VICE President of RCUniverse, it'll get to the right hands) and making of the case if you seriously believe you have a case....some of the Elders "age wise" on this thread can help you with the write up, details and revisions......be fair (as always)
Do this route if you feel it is right, not if anyone else tries to talk you into it.

Hope to get an e-mail from you some time,

Gryphon