RCU Forums - View Single Post - TMMY Scale Composites 35% scale Cessna
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2008, 08:39 AM
wiz310

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: TMMY Scale Composites 35% scale Cessna

G'day Glenn. Mate I have to congratulate you and Austars for picking this one up and running with it. Tommy is doing a great job, and I am sure there is some after market improvements being added to the initial design by you blokes.
I entered into discussions with Tommy when he first started trying to sell these aircraft, and I am really glad you blokes took it up and are really doing it justice. I certainly didn't have the time or resources to do it the justice you bloke are. Also have to congratulate Austar models for the leaps and bounds they have made with the development of your products and customer service. your a great example of what the industry really needs. I really hope your venture works out for you guys, you really deserve it for the amount of effort your putting into your development.
I really hope to get my hands on one of these big Cessna's in the not to distant future, they look the bomb. Can't wait to see the video.
Do you blokes have these new props in for 100 size engines? I can see one on my Sukhoi and a bigger one (DA150) for my Ultimate (yeah, I ended up getting one).
If you end up selling your demonstrator 206 I'll have it.
Did you have a look at the Thrush and Drom after our last phone conversation?
Cheers, Wiz.