RCU Forums - View Single Post - I dont get it ....!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2008, 12:06 PM
FlyingFish
My Feedback: (17)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I dont get it ....!!!!!!

You know what, I think your right Cyclops2 !!!!!!!!!!! Today I took my other airplane out to the field, my Miss 2 Airplane from Hobby Lobby, its a completly different airplane, but it has the exact same radio (HiTec Laser 4) purchased on the same frequency 16, and the same exact thing happened, A glitch drove the elevator down causing a nose in crash for no reason! 2 seperate airplanes with 2 seperated radios both with the same problem ????????????.......[X(]
I said it before, I'll say it again, I DONT GET IT !!!

P.S. It seems to be a range problem, it only happens on both planes and both radios when the plane gets to a certian distance away, if i fly close by, the problems seems to be minimal or gone. Can I change the freqency Crystals in both Tx & Rx to a different channel, or does the radio need to be fine tuned after a crystal change by a qualified radio repair tech guy?.......[&o]

I've been flying Helicopters for years and never had this problem, I thought helis were supposed to be more troublesome than airplanes? Well Im holding a lite match very close to both these airplanes, in hopes someone can solve this problem before i burn them.....LOL