RCU Forums - View Single Post - Nasty 1/10 scale on-road cars using .21 or larger engines....come inside
Old 12-16-2008, 09:06 AM
MiamizFinest

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Nasty 1/10 scale on-road cars using .21 or larger engines....come inside

ORIGINAL: Brent Davis

Miami, whatever the case may be bro. That is what I like to see, different combos. Now how much more power is there to be had using the 60% boat fuel? Noticable or not?

On 60% nitro there isnt MUCH a diffrence between, there is only a little added tourque over a modded motor on 30% which rounds out to about 2 extra teeth on the clutch bell which is only about a 5 MPH diffrence

same motor same set up BOTH modded one on 30% the other on 60% the 60% motor will be a little faster becuase of the fact you can add motor teeth to the bell but like always a little bit counts

to run 60% the motor has to be completly timed diffrently and motor SPECIFALLY for 60% nitro and thats where my homeboy octavio comes in to play he's bein doing it for years and leaves everything to perfection, another added plus about running boat fuel is the fact the boat fuel has more oil and seeing as i driveing my racer 2 on a street about 3,000 feet long and actually use about 1,500-2,000 feet i need to keep the car screaming that long with out risking it running out of oil content

even tho 60% nitro sounds like alot it also has 20% oil in it so it protects the motor alot and keeps everything lubbed and working great

BTW takeing a good look at my car HOLY HELL its dirty, ill tear it down in the next few days and clean everything the flash on the camera really brings out the dirt!