RCU Forums - View Single Post - EXI-450 discussions/mods/scale projects
Old 12-16-2008, 02:15 PM
crashcrash

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: EXI-450 discussions/mods/scale projects

ORIGINAL: Zim-uh-tosa

The TELEBEE gyro is causing the glitching, and this is the second telebee I've had that's been BAD in less than 6 months.....I'm done with Telebee.
Hey,

Did you happen to inspect the wires that exit the Telebee to see if they are fraying? I was having similar problems and found that those wires were all exposed from their sleeves and touching each other. I did a little fixey-poo and it fixed the problem. I still know that I fly better than my Telebee will allow, but it's still working well enough to hold the tail as long as i don't try and get too crazy with the sticks.

Let us know Shee if that XM Gyro is worth it. Maybe I will buy myself another present...

Peace on...well, whatever planet you guys are from!

Z
Z....I haven't inspected it. I did order the xmseller 401b and it was $42 to my door which isn't terrible I guess. I'll check the Telebee as you stated because right now I installed the OLD HBKII rate gyro and standard 8g servo.....I HATE it too (LMAO). The rate gyro allows drift where the HHG just wouldn't. In either case, I'll have a working HHG within a couple days and if I fix the telebee....I'll have two.