RCU Forums - View Single Post - Bud Nolsen Mr Mulligan
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008, 08:28 PM
moto-x

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bud Nolsen Mr Mulligan

Well old man winter is here. It is time to build again. I was at the field this summer when a gentelman pulled in the parking lot and asked if I would be interested in a couple of kits his father had left behind when he passed away. I asked him,well what do you have. He opened the trunk of his car and all I could see were these realy old stained boxes. I took them out to look them over. #1 was a Bud Nolsen 1/4 scale Mr Mulligan. The other was a Jemco 40 size corsair. These kits were from the early seventys. I just had to have them so I asked what did he want for them. His reply was just take them. I don't have any use for them and if you would want to build them, have at it. Well I thanked him over and over again and off he went. I put the kits under my build table for awhile and finally decided I would build the Mulligan. I sold the Corsair to fund the build. I don't have everything for it yet but I'm getting there. I started putting together some of the kit though and here is what I have so far.