RCU Forums - View Single Post - LB Getting Ready for SNOW - Kyosho EP Blizzard DF-300 Thread!
Old 12-27-2008, 08:03 PM
GTRice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: LB Getting Ready for SNOW - Kyosho EP Blizzard DF-300 Thread!

Sounds great thanks! I got some excellent grease, so I might make a LSD diff.

But as I said before, I'm sticking with bushings around the truck, but I really would like it to be fully ball raced, those rubber bearings on ebay where you can get full set for it, I was thinking of picking one of those up, but since the price is in U.S., I have to pay it more in Canadian![:@]. Also, the guy that sells the bearings have to charge me more for shipping![:@]. This is why sometimes I hates when buying out of country, have to pay more for shipping mostly.[:@]

I found regular bearings that fits well at my LHS, but they are not rubber sealed, so gonna rust mostly, but I did mention rubber will rust, but IMO, I don't think really they rust, since they are sealed with some kind of piece of rubber or plastic attached at the sides of the bearing.

But these seems ok, as what is being said from this seller, but they are not cheap!:

http://cgi.ebay.com/RC-Bearings-KYOS...3286.m20.l1116

Bushings are ok for vehicles that are pretty slow like these, but would be nice for BB's for smooth tranny movement, but using bushings, better grease them. If not going in snow or any wet conditions, I can use standard BB's so no worries about rusting, but what is so fun about the Blizzard, when not going in snow? Right? These are meant for snow and other extreme terrains!