RCU Forums - View Single Post - Don't ya just love it when - -
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 11:33 AM
pdm52956
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Don't ya just love it when - -

Dennis..........that would have to be VERY frustrating! I would consider that another form of inconsideration. If it was my store/shop, I would be rather distraught over it. Of course, the only thing you have as an option is to discontinue your friendly service. Something tells me that's not your style, but I'll bet it's crossed your mind more than once.

Me personally, I don't buy off the net. Not unless my LHS doesn't do business with the company and tells me that I would be just as well off to purchase that way to begin with. That has happened recently, but I still prefer to support my LHS and I'll buy from them so they are there next time I need his help. Both of us know that, and I can call on him for any reason. He is also the instructor I used from my club to teach me to fly. If nothing else, I feel I owe it to him and it's my way of showing my appreciation.

Matter of fact, he is also helping me build my first kit. I picked up an old Yoshioka Dash 5 that he had in his back room. Had to blow off about an inch of dust just to see the picture on the box! Haven't purchased the first part other than in his store. Wouldn't do it.

Good luck with your customers.