RCU Forums - View Single Post - Coming soon - Jagdpanther from Henglong
Old 01-04-2009, 10:57 PM
RCCOMMAND

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Coming soon - Jagdpanther from Henglong

ORIGINAL: donovan3

ORIGINAL: RCCOMMAND

Okay, finally the Jagdpanthers are ready to ship. As was done with the Stug III when they were initially released, air freight shipments will be available until they're included on a regular ocean freight container shipment. The cost of the tanks via our air freight shipment will be $150 plus $15 shipping to US, $30 to Canada and $50 to Europe. All other locations will need to inquire. Both airsoft and IR versions are available as well as in either gray or camo color. Initial air freight shipments should be here in no more than 7-10 days.

For those of you that have expressed interest by asking to be added to our waiting list, I will respond to each of you via PM or email. If you asked to be on the list and I haven't gotten to you within 24 hours of this post, I must first apologize for overlooking you and will respectfully ask you to drop us another email or PM. We will also try to make them available in our sites shopping cart within 24 hours as well.

Regards,

Bill
Will this initial loads have the metal gearbox?
No, the initial shipment will not have metal gearboxes installed. We have not made the decision as to whether or not the larger order in the future will come stock with the metal gearboxes.

Bill