RCU Forums - View Single Post - Evader or Rustler? Experienced racer looking for opinions!
Old 01-05-2009, 05:21 PM
rclugnut10
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Evader or Rustler? Experienced racer looking for opinions!

ORIGINAL: nitrozach54

Where I live, there are NO real hobby shops, so when I break a part, no RC for a week =(
you lie, [link=http://www.rcconnectionvt.com/Default.aspx]rc connection[/link]Rc connection, is right in colchester... near the dollar general, and the dry cleaning place thats name i forget, and VT toy+hobby used to sell traxxas stuff, not no more tho, it was good if you needed somthing small...

yeah, nice choice with the evader i would've said get the PRO, but its DISCONT. so no go there, i got the pro love it, but to make the ep a good racer, my top 3 mods, to run in a good fast class, B2 diff mod, MG servo, deans connectors, they're a great truck crazy adjustable, and they still sell many parts that came stock on the pro (basically a super hoped up evader) so it can be more adjustable, you get adjusable rear toe, and adjustable steering akerman, thats it for extra adjustablitly that you can get on the truck, everything else about the truck is adjustable, except for i wanna say its caster (angle of from shock tower), everything else, wheel base, shocks, toe, (not rear on reg evader), camber, slipper, diff....
its a great truck, i love mine and be sure to check out The Evader Colition

the lug