Old 01-07-2009, 12:47 PM
gsoav8r
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Muncie

ORIGINAL: gsoav8r

ORIGINAL: Live Wire

MikeL
There is a lot of money rapped up in Muncie Where will it go and to who. If you do not see a decline in AMA then Put On Your Glasses. Our club voted to drop AMA charter and go OUT LAW.
Yes every one had some thing to say about the RC OUTLAW, now who is getting the last LAUGH

Just contact BB he will set you (ShIsh) Just like a old mod Can't read any thing and get it right[&o]
Curious whos carrying the liablity for the site owner now? The AMA charter covers the site and its owner, right?
Are you guys going to notify vistors or have them sign a waiver stating that they are there at their own risk?

Since the club dropped the charter I had assumed most everyone in the club was dropping their personal AMA membership too.
At least thats the way youve layed it out.

Interesting how much monotary risk so many will assume over $58 and a charter fee.
Another question,
How many OutLaw club members have NO homeowners insurance? An example would be that they rent their dwelling and have a renters policy that only covers the contents in said dwelling. Or maybe they dont even have renters insurance because their so thrifty.
This would mean that the person has no insurance at all for conducting model RC airplane activities.
Im sure my statement may vary state to state but I know this to be possible in NC.

With that said I hope you guys never have an issue where an uninsured person harms an insured person. The insured persons insurance company might try to recover some of their losses by suing the uninsured modeler. Of course that assumes that the uninsured person has assets or wages to garner.

Cheers.