RCU Forums - View Single Post - Evader or Rustler? Experienced racer looking for opinions!
Old 01-07-2009, 05:15 PM
Ken448

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Evader or Rustler? Experienced racer looking for opinions!

I see it this way.. It is a track car, NOT a basher. I am not the least bit worried about it lasting. If he gets 6 months out of it to learn on GREAT, it was $120 well spent. Did I mention it was $120? Itll see 2 ft of air 99% of the time with MAYBE a bigger 3' jump thrown in every now and then. You buy a cheap car, you get a cheap car. Do I think itll out perform my Losi's.. Heck now. Do I think itll be fine to learn on? For $120, abso-freekin-lutley! If he has nothing but problems for 6 months, Ill be sure to post here what the issues AND FIXES are.

Theres no excuse for stripping spur gears, screws loosening, etc. If you cant set mesh, and or figure out the workings of a tube of loctite then maybe RC isnt your thing. If you whack a board because of driver error and it breaks.. Learn to drive cleaner. Heck, Im tempted to buy one, and start posting race results with it just to shut a select few up.