RCU Forums - View Single Post - HPI Savage Flux RCU review thread
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009, 12:42 PM
alaviolette

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HPI Savage Flux RCU review thread

I mentioned the battery trays in another thread. The Official HPI Europe (English language) site: [link]http://www.hpieurope.com/kit-info.php?partNo=100647&lang=en[/link] states the following (in English, no Japanese)- "The diffs feature the all-new Machined Super Heavy Duty Bevel Gear Set, with extra-large bearings for extreme durability! These are tougher and stronger than all other available bevel gear sets for the Savage!". I know your English is bad, but even you should be able to understand that the Official HPI site is saying that these are not XL diffs. Quote "These are tougher and stronger than all other available bevel gear sets for the Savage". In English on the Official HPI site. This Official HPI site, in English, has been up for over 2 weeks. And you say no one has ever heard of it! All you had to do was go to the site I mentioned in the post. I said "European English language site both state that the diffs have larger bearings".
I believe my question was legitimate and should not have been dismissed by you. I have never disrespected you in any post. Your "go look it up" insult was uncalled for and the tone of your posts is not in the RCU spirit.