RCU Forums - View Single Post - Interested in nitro snowmobile....where should I start?
Old 01-09-2009, 07:15 PM
Lorduss

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Interested in nitro snowmobile....where should I start?

i have a highly modded art attack and to be honest its not the best, needs alot of work. allthough considering what its up against, its halfway decent, just not on par with like a truggy for snow
it is fun though, i cant deny that. but it needs a ton of mods and it suffers one major problem all the other rc sleds do, no real paddles on the track, ive cut my track as much as i could, and i still cant get powder traction at all. with the right consistancy it realy bites, but dont expect to push through a fresh foot of snow, allthough im still trying to figure out how.
jordan krupp has been waiting for someone to pick up his concept for a while, and after this many years i gotta say i dont think its going to happen.
allthough if by some chance it does, my preorder is going in asap!
his design is defintly great, and it seems to have some good push through powder snow. love his vids just wish he could do some more vids in deep stuff.

I just dropped a HV maxx 4.5 from novak into my art attack. on 12 cells (sport packs) its doing wheelies across my living room.
if only those paddles dug in a half inch, i would be doing that in the snow!