RCU Forums - View Single Post - My Gift To You - Mato Toys M4A1(76)W
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 09:16 PM
kclank

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: My Gift To You - M4A1(76)W

ORIGINAL: sevoblast

Here's what you do with the apple..it affects the combat specs zero, I've been doing it for years. Again, I will not get in an argument over lowered apples. And I totally agree, HL and Matorro need to make their IR system compatable with the Tamiya system.
As for the tank in the photo, he was captured on the East front, don't know when. Saw one photo years ago of him. He had the Pzkw4 7.5cm in him, and the minimum two colour cammo scheme was quite obvious. And I well remember the track hangers on the turret, albeit with different tracks. There is also a photo extant of a KV, if memory serves a KV 76, with the Pzkw4 7.5cm in him also, although not as well done as the Sherm photo I saw. Sherm was up armoured with battlefield scrap, the one side I saw definately had a large piece of a T34 attached.
When you get in to swarms of Shermans on the battlefield, then we may have to get in to IFA on some of the heavies. JT is definately IFA, as was the King pretty much. Only way to do that at the moment is tape off the apple. Would be nice to eventually have some kind of "adjustable" apple with different values for front, sides, and rears for hit intensity. Pipe dream? Don't know enough about electronics to say.
i love this