RCU Forums - View Single Post - Ofna Hyper 7 TQ Black
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 12:44 AM
Stalefish

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Ofna Hyper 7 TQ Black

Well, it's here! UPS took their damn time, but it's all good. Here's a few pics of it:

It was funny cuz after i cut out all the decals, I realized they ALL didn't go on the body, so I took some off... I have a new lexan clear shell coming from Tower anyway. So far, all I did was swap out the factory wheels and tires for a set of Pro Line Badlands (grip like pinetar on a Louisville Slugger!) pre-mounted on some white wheels that I had to shoot black ASAP (while the motor was burning thru 2 tanks at idle). Since it was plenty dark, I didn't get a chance to run it yet, but I'll be hitting the park down from my office at lunch tomorrow. I'll make sure to get that on YouTube in the evening.

So far I'm super stoked to get it out in the desert. And according to the manager at my local hobby shop, my Hyper will run the hell out of the local 1/8th scale buggies on Wed. nights, so what the hell, I may get a heat in or two! Thanks for the advice fellas and here's a linky to my family YouTube site for later video updates: [link=http://www.youtube.com/batts2001]Batts Family[/link]