RCU Forums - View Single Post - worst cars ever thread
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009, 08:35 AM
J.D.T

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: worst cars ever thread

america is on the slide but when we get all lovey dovey and thankful for our suppossed greatest country on earth I am going to remember to be thankful we ain't got all them stupid ugly little euro cars over here.
I would also like to point out how silly it is to talk about what car needed what repair at what mileage as we are all different, we all drive differently. I have seen H1 military hummers that needed over $2000(parts costs, we volunteer the labor) in front suspension parts at 5200 miles, that was 5200 miles of low range 4wd with the lockers engaged on fire roads for the forrest service, they could have lasted 52,000 or even 520,000 on a smooth road, I have seen taxi fleets with ford crown vics going over 400,000 miles without a single failure, others burn up the tranny at 106 thousand because the driver was a leadfoot, on school buses the ones that service the gravel roads always need suspension work sooner than the pavement buses. No matter what brand of car you gave me I could bring it back (maybe towed) in less than five hours needing brakes, tires and suspension work just by having a drive it like you stole it day at the gravel pits