RCU Forums - View Single Post - Is the first Chartered PPP club violating the rules?
Old 02-02-2009, 10:42 AM
KidEpoxy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Is the first Chartered PPP club violating the rules?

CP-
I'll bet if I contact Darrell, we'll get a full confession and he will surrender to the authorities.
It appears folks have been telling us that the Vegas Aces pres is already talking.
We just dont seem to get more than pasing reference and soundbites posted here though

Originally Frank in the Effect thread:
The president of Vegas Aces posted that all of his planes met the PPP criteria so we can put that little bit of drama to bed.
I'd post a link, but since it was on that other forum I suspect it's rendered null and void anyway.
Just thought you'd like to know.

Frank
PS Is someone wants to see it, it's easily searched for.

Originally Bob in the Effect thread
Here's what one of the folks involved posted about it on another forum:

"My name is Darrell Stubbs (RCGroups Sugarbear 36)and I am the President of the Vegas Aces. The
<...later cut mid story by Bob>
We cant get Bob to post the rest of the story, or even a link to it,
despite Warningshot & me repeatedly asking him to.
Perhaps Frank would post a link, or some full quoting for us

It appears some folks say there could be data out there to resolve this issue,
and now we see some folks here have more data..... yet are not fully sharing it to resolve this thread.

CP, before you contact Darrel as you indicated,
perhaps you should contact Bob or Frank, since they post about data they have on the matter from other forums..

Robo-
Refer to the RED text,
explain how that statement from the VA Pres fits in your theories.

You keep asking for "proof" that it was not flown there or that the gentleman in the photo is not an open member
Both of those assumes the requirment of specific text in local rules: that any PPP limits the club have are restricted to "Flying" or there is a local rule that allows non-PPP planes at the restricted field.
We have no indication that your hypothetical cases are actually taking place at that club.
What we do have is Insider/MA calling it a PPP club pick, and you adding your own exceptions to that without supporting eveidence