RCU Forums - View Single Post - Is the first Chartered PPP club violating the rules?
Old 02-02-2009, 02:22 PM
Bob Mitchell

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Is the first Chartered PPP club violating the rules?

ORIGINAL: littlecrankshaf
The truth; the picture in question poorly depicts what a typical PP club should display as PPP models...the truth... for MA to allow the picture shows great ignorance or carelessness...to argue that is silly.
I agree, and would probably use the word "carelessness". IMO most of those "arguing" with KE on this would propbably agree, but I'll let them speak for themselves.

We could just all admit that and go on.
I thought we had. Way back in July.

But the argument goes on, in yet another mindless 6 paragraph message that the picture really isn't of a PPP club.

Sure it it a PPP club. It's the Vegas Aces PPP club, chartered by the AMA as such. And there is an individual in the picture with a Stryker that will exceed 60 mph.

Ooops.

Beyond the "Ooops, why were the editors carless enough not to catch that", there really isn't much of a story here, I don't think. And although you've got to love the irony of such given the problems with the program, at this point about the only thing that runs through my mind is "yeah, SO WHAT?"

One individual thinks otherwise, and apparently has no understanding of what it means to continue kicking a dead horse. INO he's just looking for attention.