RCU Forums - View Single Post - Is the first Chartered PPP club violating the rules?
Old 02-02-2009, 08:17 PM
KidEpoxy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Is the first Chartered PPP club violating the rules?

early in this thread, I said someone goofed, BFD. (Yup, post 33)
KE: The PPP Chartered club is no diferent than the Heli, Electric, RadioControl, or Multi Interest "-chartered" clubs
Except PPP is quiet propulsion only, 2 lbs., 60 mph etc.
So someone goofed, BFD.
So you say a PPP charter has PPP limits.... limits that were "goofed" and broken?

Then I said KE should contact VA to get the facts. (eventually in post 157)

Then, months later, I said KE should contact VA to get the facts.
Then I said KE will never know the facts til' he contacts VA. Repeatedly.

You skipped your transformation from
33: Someone Goofed
198: NO, no. You've got it all backwards. That plane could have been 40%er or a jet. We see no pics of the Stryker being flown, by an identified PPP member, with his card on the board, on a day when the PPP agreement was in effect.

So they somehow unGoofed now?
Now there are no local PPP limits,
those limits that dont exist have an exclusion for Opens,
and the entire picture is not actually of the PPP club?
What happened to your 33 PPP limits & goof?

and just what was going on between 33"goof" and 157 KE should call ?
Why, that would be me asking for guys to get the facts :

8: Has anyone looked up the club on the net, see what the club itself has to say about being all PPPy

24: Why is it so hard to find out whet the rules are, that we are suposed to all be obeying this whole time?<....>I am PPP and I want to know what the requirements are, and standards held to, to be called PPP Chartered.

62: Since I dont get MA and dont have the contact details about the club, has anyone actually determined whether the Vegas club has PPP only rules posted?

91: When is somebody gonna break down & just call the Vegas PPP club shown in MA and settle this?
I dont even get MA, so dont look at me.

95: Wellllll...
Its gonna be monday soon,
and we can wait for STL or 804 to get the proof that we are wrong: Get the local club rules allowing NonPPP at the club.
Thats all it takes for them to win this threads debate.
We can keep bickering, or they can just cite the rule they propose exists and it lock the win for them.
I cant believe it is that difficult to find out what the rules are at a club,
for those that get MA and the club info there in

118: Of course it can be resolved in this forum.
Someone just has to post the local rules of that Vegas club in this forum to resolve it
<..>Why dont you guys that get MA just get those local rules and post them to put this thread to bed

130: Yup, it is about whether the rules are being followed.
What are those rules by the way...
...anyone?
Has anybody credible actually gotten the rules from Vegas, to say it IS ppp only, or it ISNT ppp only

and then, eventually 804 joins the Just Contact Them bandwagon:
157: "If anyone cares to actually communicate with the club in question, they can be found in the club finder at AMA. E-mail address and mailing address, even phone number, all available. I dare, even double-dog dare one of you guys to contact them and get the real answers to all your fantasies(only about the club, of course)."

I have been trying to get the guys that get MA to just get the rules for pages, and his new solution is that we should contact the club.

Now that 804 has joined me in asking for that to happen,
will it?

Welcome to the team 804,
glad to have you join me in this. Side by side we can take this thing head on
together
since you joined me in asking for this
kinda like partners

. . .

I just dont get it.
When I mention the PPP charter in itself imparts no national PPP limits,
804 has to oppose me and say it has the PPP limits. (33)

When I say the local rules of a PPP club are PPP limits
804 has to oppose me and say the local rules allow nonPPP planes (198)
(and refuses to support that claim of the limit rules having exclusions, only "flying", and not existing)

So, looking at 33 & 198, the charter has national limits that the local rules violate?
What are you saying with those two posts?