RCU Forums - View Single Post - Is the first Chartered PPP club violating the rules?
Old 02-03-2009, 01:39 PM
KidEpoxy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Is the first Chartered PPP club violating the rules?

Red
Thanx, would you mind going back 7 months
and posting it next to the ancient quote of me asking for it... since you bothered to cite that old old post
or if it is more convenient for you, you could go back those months and post it next to the other guys talking about the link in the club locater.

Yes Red,
we all know that the guys trying to shoot holes in the presented photo could have been using that point of contact for months. Actually, we hear that a few guys here have info from that club from some other forum... info they posted a snip of here at RCU.

Lets see what is coming out of Vegas Aces:
"The president of Vegas Aces posted that all of his planes met the PPP criteria so we can put that little bit of drama to bed"
wow... see, that clearly explains the Stryker... glad we got him to clear that up
or, maybe we could get the guys that already have the Vegas info and are posting snips of it
to post more of what they have gotten

Bob
All I did was do a quick search on RCG for "Vegas Aces", and the message I was looking for popped up. It was obvious which one it was in the list that the search produced. I then cut and pasted the quote here in response to a message regarding how the club was established. That's all. Took all of 2-3 minutes from the time I first saw a message here, reference a post on RCG. The message I posted included the information that it was from RCG and even the guy's screen name, if I'm not mistaken. Everything that anyone would need if they were interested in following up..
Let me have you RCG Username & Password so I can follow your instructions to get the info... seems Search at that other forum is restricted to registered users. I am a RCU user, I dont do the RCG thing and apparently CANT do the RCG thing you suggest.

But I can read posted here quotes from there, like the partials we got from Bob & Frank