RCU Forums - View Single Post - Can someone help with an engine tuning problem please?
Old 06-11-2003, 07:26 AM
Aero330LX
My Feedback: (-1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Can someone help with an engine tuning problem please?

EEK!!! I see a disaster waiting to happen. I just have to say something about this...that PC-1 (the thing on the throttle holding that rod with the screw in it)... Loose it! Throw that thing as far as you can throw it. That screw will vibrate loose, and the little keeper that holds it? That's about as reliable too. Please...I beg 'ya...put on a clevis or ball link on that throttle. If there is no threads you can get a solder on clevis. I've seen more of them damn things cause crashes that I care to remember. I've even see them cause planes to hit other planes in the pits. They make setup easy I know, but they will come loose. Why they still sell those things is beyond me. If you have any on your controls you'll want to change those too. Again, I've seen those things cause crashes soooooo many times. Whenever I see those things, i have to tell people...just don't wanna see or hear about anymore of those things causing planes to go in.