RCU Forums - View Single Post - Santa Fe Dam RC done in from the inside
Old 02-14-2009, 12:57 AM
highflyer740
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Santa Fe Dam RC done in from the inside

I just finished reading all the comments and as a past president of SFDRCM i would like to thank those that support our cause. the comments about not having enough information bother us also. the same comments voiced here at RC Universe are the same comments made by club members at the last meeting. i'm so frustrated with the hole thing i could sh**. But as previousley stated we dont have enough good information to properly evailuate the problem. the comments made by longbasket are not exagerated. since i was not at the meeting that the disgrunted member brought the AMA reps from the ontario show i cant say what was said, but at that time all was reported as ok. both of the crybabies are reteired and have a lot of time to write letters. We have a new area VP and he responded to the situation without due process. we all hope to have our current Board respond and react in the professional manner they have demonstrated thus far. And that the area VP will listen tp our side.

The best thing we can ask for at this time is everyones support. i have to hope we will get our field back. I will also ask the current board to post updates on RCU, if they dont then Longbasket and I will.